BluEye BLE EchoBeacon for social distancing special edition
Tag Beacons linked to person/item transmit the data with limited power & energy consumption.
EchoBeacon receives Beacon’s data (monitoring area based on Beacons power transmission).
EchoBeacons re-transimt the collected Beacon’s data to the BLE Gateway, distance up to 100 mt.
BluEpyc BLE repeater EchoBeacon Industrial with I/O is a small and inexpensive device that allows identification and localization of people or objects with beacon tags in limited areas.
BLE Repeater EchoBeacon – Highlight
- Unplug connection. Ceiling, Pole & Wall mount easy installation.
- Ideal for industrial and outdoor use (class protection IP66).
- Responsive: customizable firmware, memory for associated beacons, adjustable parameters, etc…
- Interactive: integrated relè & led, integrated digital inputs, UART interface (*)
- Low cost device to implement micro localization & track position of people & objects wearing Beacons.
- IoT & Active RFID application. Real Time Location System & Indoor Positioning System (zone method).
- Some application scenarios: vehicle & people access control (also stand alone), home & building management , safety (hospital, construction site, etc…), process automation, asset & facility management, smart city (parking, leisure & tourism, etc…)
(*) Depending on model
The BluEye EchoBeacon special edition is now able to interact with contact tracing apps in different countries, including Immuni in Italy: specifically, the device intercepts and manages the Exposure Notification Service, the digital contact tracing protocol standardized by Bluetooth SIG and made available by Google and Apple agreement. So the EchoBeacon works with all national Apps based on this technology and is, therefore, able to detect Beacons, smartphones contact tracing apps.
This feature doesn’t interfere with government contact tracing apps and operates in a completely anonymous way in respect of privacy, opening new scenarios for assembly control in tourism, transport and retail.
- Operation Frequency: 2,4 GHz. IEEE Standard: 802.15.1 (Bluetooth 4.x Low Energy). Bluetooth integrated antenna.
- Reading range: depends on the beacon’s transmission power and on RSSI filtering.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters (depending on environment & configuration).
- Input: 3 x Digital Input. Output: 2 x output relè, 3 x Leds. Internal UART interface (*)
- Possibility of custom applications on-board (on request)
BluEpyc BLE EchoBeacon Repeater DataFlow
|Standard Firmware||EchoBeacon ID (2 byte); on-board beacon ID white list, anti-collision beacons reading (number depends on environment and configuration); read Beacons Advertising & RSSI; BLE notification; filtering on beacons mask, white list & RSSI Level; output relé on beacon presence (according to setup). Possibility of custom applications (on request)|
|Adjustable parameters||Through BLE service & mobile APP: EchoBeacon ID, Reading Time, Transmission Time, Watch Dog Time, filtering parameter (adv mask & RSSI), beacon white list, transmission Power (16 step), output relé (Depending on model)|
You must be logged in to post a comment.