- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz)
- 448-Bits of NVM/RAM Memory
- Up to 128-EPC Bits (nominally 96 bits)
- 128 User Bits
- 64 Bit Unique TID
- 32 Bit Access and 32 bit Kill Passwords
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks
- Low power operation for both read and program
- QuickWrite™ / BlastWrite™- High speed chip & mass programming
- Dynamic Authentication™ – anti-cloning/ anti-counterfeit technology
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11m with appropriate antenna.
|Higgs-4 operates at extremely low power levels yet still provides sufficient backscatter signal to read tags at extended range. It can also be programmed at low RF power and at high speed using Alien’s QuickWrite™ single instruction bank-write capability. BlastWrite™ can also be used to program multiple tags simultaneously for mass-encoding in high-volume retail applications. Higgs-4 also fully supports the latest industry standard serialization schemes.Higgs-4 offers a mass-market optimized but fl exible memory architecture that provides for the optimum allocation of EPC and User memory for different use cases such as legacy part numbering systems and service history. User memory can also be read and or write locked on 32-bit boundaries, supporting a variety of public/private usage models.Higgs-4 contains a number of unique advanced features. Dynamic Authentication ™ provides a unique non-reproducible fingerprint that can used for anti-cloning and anti-counterfeiting.The IC also features factory programmed 64-bit serial number that cannot be altered. In conjunction with the EPC code, this provides a unique identifi cation for the tagged item.