BluEpyc Bluetooth Low Energy Gateway Wall Mount Reader
BluEpyc Bluetooth Low Energy Gateway Wall Mount Reader is an elegant and small size in door device, with web server on board, CPU & I/O; reading range up to 100 meters. It’s able to receive and manage data coming from BLE Tag Beacons (positioned on people or objects) as well as from BluEpyc BLE EchoBeacons, and to transmit the collected data to an host server (also Cloud) via Ethernet Lan or Wi-Fi. The on-board presence of CPU and Digital Input/Output allows the development of custom firmware.
- Elegant, small size, wall & ceiling easy installation, low cost & intelligent Bluetooth Gateway Smart Cloud.
- Read/Write standard Beacon, Eddiston & iBeacon Tag. On Board Web Server.
- Host Interfaces: Ethernet or Wi-Fi. RTC. CPU & I/O
- IoT & Active RFID application. Real Time Location System & Indoor Positioning System.
- Some application scenarios: vehicle & people access control (also stand alone), home & building management , safety (hospital, construction site, etc…), process automation, asset & facility management, smart city (parking, leisure & tourism, …)
- Operation Frequency: 2,4 GHz. IEEE Standard: 802.15.1 (Bluetooth 4.x Low Energy)
- Reading Range: up to 100 meters (depending on environment, configuration, Bluetooth antenna & tag beacon feature). Anti-collision Beacons reading.
- CPU Feature – Low Power 16 Bit 16Mips microcontroller.
- Host Interfaces: Lan Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- I/O on external plug (8 wire). Real Time Clock/Calendar with battery.
- Web Cloud Device: Web Server for configuration via Internet browser.
- Firmware Feature: on board BLE management protocol, anti-collision, read BLE Advertising & RSSI, Lan/Internet notification mode (TCP), read/write BLE parameter, filtering on RSSI Level, filtering on beacons mask. Dataset: Beacon Advertising, Time, RSSI & I/O status. Trigger wake-up (2 inputs), Tag on presence output.
- Possibility of custom applications (on request)
BLE Gateway Wall Mount in door version
Common features to all models:
- Indoor Wall Mount Case – ABS (UL 94 HB).
- Protection Class IP40.
- Dimension: ø 110 x 38 mm. + spacer.
- Weight: About 150 g. Colour: off-white (RAL 9002).
- I/O (internal): 2 x digital input, 2 x digital output, 1 x Output Relè max. 24 V DC / 1A, 1 x Led bicolour.
|Host Communication||Ethernet RJ45 (10/100).||Wireless Ethernet 802.11 b/g/n|
|Power supply||12-24 VDC (+/- 5 %) external power supply (not included)|
|CPU||Low Power 16 bits, 16 MIPS, PIC 24FJ256GB206 processor Memory: 256K Flash, 96K Ram, 16Mbit Flash (for web server), 64Kbit EEPROM.|
|Operating frequency||2,4 GHz. IEEE Standard: 802.15.1|
|Bluetooth RF Antenna||Integrated ceramic antenna or SMA connector for external antenna (2 variant).|
|Reading Features||Anti-collision Beacons reading. Read Performance: about 80 tags per second Read Range: up to 100 meters (depending on environment, configuration, Bluetooth antenna and beacon feature).|
|Data Rate & RF Power||1 Mbit/s. Security 128-bit AES. Transmit power: +3 dBm. RX sensitivity: to -91dBm.|
|Other Features||Real Time Clock/Calendar with battery. Slot for Micro SD memory card. Internal interface: 1 x buzzer, 1 x Led bicolor, 1 x I2C Interface|
|Power consumption||Typical: 400 mA – Max 2 Amp|
|Temperature range||Operation: -20° C up to 65° C – Storage: -20° C up to 85° C|
|Standard Firmware & Reader modes||On board BLE management protocol, anti-collision, read BLE Advertising & RSSI, Lan/Internet notification mode (TCP). Read/write BLE parameter, filtering on RSSI level, filtering beacons mask. Dataset: Beacon Advertising, Time, RSSI & I/O status. Trigger wake-up (2 inputs), Tag on presence (3 Outputs). Possibility of custom applications (on request)|
|Configuration mode||Low-level commands, Client Application or via On Board Web Server (Internet Browser)|
- BE-BLEG-WE – BluEpyc Bluetooth Low Energy Gateway wall mount Ethernet
- BE-BLEG-WW – BluEpyc Bluetooth Low Energy Gateway wall mount Wi-Fi
You must be logged in to post a comment.