Low cost & unplug device to implement micro localization & change of position of people & objects equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy Beacons. EchoBeacon receives Beacon’s data linked to person/item and re-transmit the collected data to the BLE Gateway, distance up to 100 mt. Responsive to specific application needs: customizable firmware, memory for associated beacons, adjustable parameters.
- Operation Frequency: 2,4 GHz. IEEE Standard: 802.15.1 (Bluetooth 4.x Low Energy). Bluetooth integrated antenna.
- Reading range: depends on the beacon’s transmission power and on RSSI filtering.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters (depending on environment & configuration).
- Input: 3 x Digital Input. Output: 2 x output relè, 3 x Leds. Internal UART interface (*)
- Possibility of custom applications on-board (on request)
BluEpyc BLE EchoBeacon Repeater DataFlow
||EchoBeacon ID (2 byte); on-board beacon ID white list, anti-collision beacons reading (number depends on environment and configuration); read Beacons Advertising & RSSI; BLE notification; filtering on beacons mask, white list & RSSI Level; output relé on beacon presence (according to setup). Possibility of custom applications (on request)
||Through BLE service & mobile APP: EchoBeacon ID, Reading Time, Transmission Time, Watch Dog Time, filtering parameter (adv mask & RSSI), beacon white list, transmission Power (16 step), output relé (Depending on model)