BluEpyc BLE Beacon Activator
Beacon Activator generates an accurate area to wake-up the Beacons in deep sleep mode.
- BluEpyc Beacon Activator generates an accurate “Wake-up area” (encoded LF field) of the Beacon Wake-Up. Activation area (3D bubble): 0.6-3.5 mtr. radius.
- When the BluEpyc Beacon Wake-up enters the activation zone (accuracy 5/10 cm.), it transmits an Advertising with the code of the Beacon Activator that woke it up.
- Special BluEpyc Beacon Wake-up (attached to person/item) usually in deep-sleep (battery life up to 4/5 years).
The new BluEpyc Beacon Activator Wake-up System is an evolutionary step aimed to improve the capability of Bluetooth in the indoor localization of people and assets.
- Beacon Activator generates a trigger sphere of variable radius with an area identification code and high threshold accuracy.
- It can create a gate which allows people and objects identification, including transit directions.
- Possibility of stand-alone solutions (Advanced Edition).
- Easy to install and configure. Only requires mains power. Protection rating suitable for outdoor use.
- BluEpyc Beacon Activator is available in two models: Standard & Advanced Edition.
- Responsive to specific application: the possibility of custom on-board applications (special firmware) allows to adapt the device to specific and custom uses.
- Some application scenarios: Location Based Services, safety of warehouse operators, production management and traceability, precision access control, application in the health sector, etc…
|Activator ID||Identification Number of Beacon Activator (transmitted by the Beacon awakened).||Range: from 0 to 4095. Default: 0|
|Tx Power||Transmission power used by Beacon Activator to generate LF electro-magnetic field. The larger the value used, the more intense the EM field will be and consequently bigger the bubble generated. (Adjustable threshold radius: 70-350 cm.)||Power Range: from 1 to 100. Default: 50|
|Tx Period||Establish the period used to generate EM field. A period of 0 means continuous transmission of electro-magnetic field.||Range: 0 to 5000 msec.|
|Tx Type||Transmission LF electro-magnetic field active or disabled.||0 – transmission disabled 2 – transmission enabled|
The parameters can be configured with a PC through a USB port or with the Android App supplied (Advanced version only).
In addition to the Standard Edition:
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy 5.1 module with EchoBeacon functionality (see link for details): EchoBeacon receives Beacon’s data then re-transmit the collected data to the BLE Gateway, distance up to 200 mt.
- N. 2 on board relays (Location Based Services, access control, etc.).
- Possibility of stand alone operation (local processing, white list, etc.) & possibility of custom firmware.
- Adjustable parameters through BLE service & mobile APP (included): All Activator parameter, EchoBeacon ID, Reading Time, Transmission Time, Watch Dog Time, filtering parameter (adv mask & RSSI), Transmission Power (16 step), output relé.
- On Board Beacon ID white & black list (up to 180 Beacon UID) for conditional parametric action (adv transmission & output activation), useful for stand alone application (e.g. access control, alarms, hospital safety, etc…).
- Feature: EchoBeacon ID (2 byte); anti-collision (multi Beacons reading with buffer); read Beacons Advertising & RSSI; BLE notification; filtering on beacons mask & RSSI Level, output relé on beacon presence.
BluEpyc BLE EchoBeacon Repeater DataFlow
|Power supply||11-26 Volt DC (not included)|
|Case||ABS (UL 94 HB) Outdoor Case Wall & Ceiling Mount. Class Protection: IP66. Dimensions: 140 x 110 x 60 mm.|
|Temperature range||Operation: -25° C up to 75° C – Storage: -25° C up to 85° C|
You must be logged in to post a comment.